Saturday, September 28, 2013

Winnie the Pooh Challenge - Kraftie Kre8ations DT



Guess what? September is National Honey month and this week is Kids Creative Week! To celebrate these occasions, the Krafie Kre8ations design team created projects featuring Winnie the Pooh and kids. Why? Because we ALL know Pooh loooooooves his honey!! And what kid can resist that lovable, huggable bear, Winnie the Pooh? 

Join in on the fun!! If you except this challenge, create a project featuring Winnie the Pooh and kids. Link your blog post or gallery photo to the Kraftie Kre8ations blog between September 29th and October 5th and one winner will be chosen to receive a special prize. The winner will be announced on October 6th.  




Our family took our first trip to Disney in 2011. My children were 2 and 6. It was such a magical time! This Mosaic Moments layout shows all the fun we had waiting in line for the many adventures of Pooh ride in Magic Kingdom.


I am very experienced at creating Mosaic Moments layouts using 1" and 3" square punches. Actually my entire Disney trip is in Mosaic Moments (links to the other layouts I have created are at the bottom of this post.) However, this was my very first time using Kiwi Lane Designs templates. The title on this page sits on cardstock cut using the Aspen Court mini 2A. A full supply list is included below.



On this page I used both sides 2A and 2B of the Aspen Court mini Kiwi Lane Designs templates to adorn the journaling block. I like to leave lots of room for handwritten reflections. I hope you enjoyed this trip down memory lane with me.

Supplies:
  • Mosaic Moments grid paper
  • Kiwi Lane Designs - Aspen Court mini 2A, 2B
  • Cricut cart Disney Pooh and Friends - Pooh's head on pg. 18 and Pooh title on p. 16 cut at 2"
  • Martha Stewart Drippy goo punch
  • Pressed Petals, Inc. Black Mini metal letters
  • DCWV - blue leaf cardstock: Animal Crackers Stack, Adhesive cardstock - green, yellow glitter cardstock
  • Bazzill - beige cardstock
  • Recollections - orange, red cardstock, red and yellow washi tape, black cardstock
  • Core'dinations - Autumn (yellow) cardstock punched with the drippy goo punch
  • Queen and Co. - Disney inspired brads
  • Fiskars Zings - red circle epoxy stickers
  • Marvy square punches
  • EK Success Pooh stickers
  • Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Faded Jeans
  • Xyron, Scotch ATG

Thanks for stopping by! If you'd to get your Disney fix check out my other layouts. Here are the links...

La-Vie

p.s. I love comments and new followers!!

To view more of my Disney pages check out these links:

8 comments:

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.