This was one of my fav projects this year! A client ordered 38 paddington bear baby shower invites and I created this lookalike just for the special occasion using several Cricut carts, my E2 and Imagine. This invite has 20 layers. SERIOUSLY! When I am designing I cannot help going over the top. Making multiples of this kind of invite is labor intensive. Little disclaimer.... LOL.
Ok, here's the skinny...
- white A2 cards - JoAnn's essentials
- frame print/cut at 6" from Cricut Imagine Best Friends cart (Bazzill basics white)
- blue sky - cut a rectangle (2:3) from the stock images in the Cricut Imagine at 3"(Bazzill)
- teddy bear and all layers cut at 3.75" from Cricut lite cart Teddy Bear Parade - black DCWV cardstock, Bazzill brown and Recollections Kraft cardstock
from Cricut lite cart Teddy Bear Parade - red hat, yellow boots and blue coat Recollections cardstock
- Suitcase - Cricut Cart Pack Your Bags cut at 1"- brown bazzill cardstock, layer cut from light brown DCWV adhesive cardstock. The P.B. is my handwriting with a black Zig writer.
- Inked the edges of the raincoat with black sweetheart inker by We R Memory Keepers
- I printed the inside of the invite (not shown) on a text liner from The Paper Cut and to accent the page I added a second pair of the red boots at the bottom.
- You're Invited! stamp - stampabilities
- Adhesives - zots, Xyron, ATG
I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did! Before I got to complete the job, the theme changed to Aviator Bear. Please check out the diaper cake and embellished wooden letters that I created. They are too cute as well!