Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Disney Magical Friends Layout


We had the best time at Animal Kingdom and at Tusker House! I've included the links to the other Disney layouts (two are from Animal Kingdom) I created using Mosaic Moments at the end of this post.



I used a kit from Mosaic Moments to create this layout of stock photos, professional photos and ones we took ourselves. I love the goofy border by EK Success! And look! I made a rare appearance in this layout with my pal Goofy and my son Aidan.


This layout has plenty of white space that can be used for journaling or left blank. I think it makes the layout more pleasing to the eye.


Thanks for stopping by!


Links to other Disney Mosaic Moments layouts I've created:


La-Vie


9 comments:

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.