Thursday, September 19, 2013

Get Inky! Song Challenge 13: The Birds and the Bees


On September 16th, a new challenge started at the Get Inky! Challenge blog. The challenge is to create a craft based on the classic Jewel Akens song (Let me tell you 'bout) The Birds and the Bees. It's my day to post inspiration at the Get Inky! Stamps blog to get those creative juices flowing.

My card is a square one measuring 4.25" x 4.25" from The Paper Studio. I created the love scene to match the elements of the song by printing and cutting a pre-made scrapbook page from the Cricut Imagine Nursery Tails cart. I then embellished with Stickles, Distress Ink and Get Inky! Stamps - the bees, flower, heart, love to be exact - from the Buzzing Bees and the Love Bugs stamp sets available on Etsy.

Supplies:

  • Get Inky! Stamps - Buzzing Bees, Love Bugs
  • The Paper Studio - card base 
  • Stickles - midnight blue, green
  • Bazzill basics white card stock
  • Nursery Tails Cricut Imagine Cart
  • Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Faded Jeans

I hope you create a masterpiece to enter into Challenge 13!

La-Vie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.