On September 16th, a new challenge started at the Get Inky! Challenge blog. The challenge is to create a craft based on the classic Jewel Akens song (Let me tell you 'bout) The Birds and the Bees. It's my day to post inspiration at the Get Inky! Stamps blog to get those creative juices flowing.
My card is a square one measuring 4.25" x 4.25" from The Paper Studio. I created the love scene to match the elements of the song by printing and cutting a pre-made scrapbook page from the Cricut Imagine Nursery Tails cart. I then embellished with Stickles, Distress Ink and Get Inky! Stamps - the bees, flower, heart, love to be exact - from the Buzzing Bees and the Love Bugs stamp sets available on Etsy.
- Get Inky! Stamps - Buzzing Bees, Love Bugs
- The Paper Studio - card base
- Stickles - midnight blue, green
- Bazzill basics white card stock
- Nursery Tails Cricut Imagine Cart
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Faded Jeans
I hope you create a masterpiece to enter into Challenge 13!