Monday, October 10, 2011

Instant scrapbook baby boy - Hester



My newest tool is called Mosaic Moments http://www.tamipotter.com/ and this is my first layout using this system. It's a way to create evenly spaced mosaic layouts in a flash! There are many different ways to create a mosaic with several pictures. I highly suggest checking it out. They sell kits if you don't want to do the measuring, cutting and punching as well.

This page will show pictures from the baby shower. The square in the middle will be the largest picture showcasing the mom and dad-to-be. The areas around the boarders will house smaller pictures of guests gifts etc. the pictures are the focal points of this page so the design here is minimal. I used silver outline stickers, silver font stickers and cardstock in beige, blue and brown in addition to the Mosaic Moments grid paper as my base. Another new passion is distressed inks from Ranger. I added antique linen around the edges of the beige squares to make them stand out. The squares were cut with a 1" punch and a 2 1/8" punch (i think). It's the marvy mega punch from micheal's.

La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.