Monday, October 17, 2011

Instant Scrapbook Baby Boy- Hester



This is one of my favorite 2 page layouts in the entire album. Using Cricut Cartridge Inspired Heart, I was able to create this christening page. The title and all the embellishments were cut from the same cart. I used stamps from Stampin' Up and Stamp LaJolla.


The cardstock is bazzill in beige, brown and light blue. The title was cut at 1 " and the embellishments were cut at 4 inches. Christenings are such a blessed ocassion. This layout will help capture the feeling of this important moment in a child's life and of its parents and godparents.


The second page to the layout features a bling cross. My 6-year old daughter placed most of the crystals by hand on to the cross. She'll be taking over the family business in no time!

La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.