Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Cricut Circle Blogiversary Sketch challenge



This is the sketch we had to follow to enter the Cricut Circle Blogiversary sketch challenge. The project had to include 2 cricut cuts as well. Here's my entry...


I don't usually use a sketch when I work... but I thought it would be fun to turn this sketch on its side. The card is cut from bazzill cardstock using the Damask Decor Cricut cart. The flower behind the happy halloween dimensional sticker is cut from preserves (it's what's left over from cutting the cantelope...surprise!) I fussy cut (always wanted to say that on my blog...lol) the pumpkins from Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker halloween mat stack 6x6. The stickers are from recollections. The striped halloween paper has green spider paper on the back. It's from my stash. The black paper is punched with Martha Stewart punch around the page - cracks. The circles were cut from Cricut cart Wild Card (left overs from the circle card) and the patterened paper is Die Cuts With a View.

Wish me luck!

Shout out to Tammy Skinner http://www.tammyskinner.com/ who shared a way to add my branding to my photos! Thank you so much Tammy! I have been wanting to do this for a while but didn't know how until you shared... using picnik.com http://www.picnik.com/ I was able to add the name of my company and blog address to my photo in a cool font. It's free and has lots of good photo editing tools.


La-Vie


1 comment:

  1. Great take on the challenge, turning the sketch on it's side turned out well!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.