Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Instant scrapbook baby boy - hester


A baby's first halloween can be so fun! The tiny costume options are endless!And who doesn't love a baby in costume? This scrapbook page is a quick and easy one for Halloween. The paper from my stash is already brilliantly fashioned for the holiday. I simply added a mat in black cardstock punched on the top with Martha Stewart "cracks" punch and on the bottom with her "Drippy Goo" punch. The green spider mats break up all the black (since it is for a baby).


Bo Bunny rub ons - the witch, skeleton, pumpkin, bug help complete the look. The title Trick or Treat, happy halloween and flourishes are dimensional stickers from my stash as well. Amazingly, I did not use my Cricut for this one, but I love it even more!

La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.