Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Instant Scrapbook Baby Boy - Hester


This page is one of my favorites! This page "A Star is Born" started out as a Color Me blank page with silver accents. I then used glimmer mists (in 4 different colors) for the first time to color the entire page. There was minimal buckling and I am very pleased. The baby's first picture will be placed here. He has a big name and I wanted to represent that in his debut in his scrapbook. Dimensional stickers, rickrack ribbon, rub ons all help to complete the look.

Color Me pages can be colored with almost anything...chalk, ink, paint, etc. I bought it at the CKC Valley Forge show from Boxer. Check it out at http://www.shopatron.com/products/category/Color+Me+Papers/382.0.1.1.89409.90058.0.0.0

La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.