Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Instant scrapbook baby boy - hester


I chose to highlight the secular side of Easter in this layout. I had some neutral colored Easter stickers in my stash and couldn't wait to use them. Bazzill blue cardstock in the base with brown accent. The mat is DCWV adhesvie mat stack. The dotted paper and the colorful border are from my stash. The eggs were cut from Cricut Easter cartridge. I added ink on the edges and rub ons to spell Easter. The eggs are raised up on foam tape. The punch by EK Success did not cut all the way through in spots and made its own unique pattern. I plan to punch some tin foil to sharpen those parts that aren't cutting.


This is a bad picture of the whole layout, but at least you can see the real colors in the above picture.

La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.