Friday, October 21, 2011

instant scrapbook baby boy - hester


First Thanksgiving. The title says it all! While I suspect there are many layouts about Christmas in scrapbooks, I think there's not as many about Thanksgiving, an important holiday as well. I had to ad bling to this little boy's scrapbook (whether he approves or not!) because it just added that necessary amount of pizazz. I love my stampin around from Stampin' Up. It's a handle that holds jumbo round stamps so that I can roll out my design while the ink is constantly added. I tried my best to get it straight this time... I used orange ink from a third-party company. The cornucopia was cut from Cricut Cartridge Paper Doll dress up (I think...) The base and accent pages are Bazzill, the mat is DCWV adhesive mat stack Neutral.


My 6-year-old daughter Zora is really into art and into crafting. She assisted with this layout by hand coloring all of the fruit in the cornucopia. She used a variety of markers including Copics. It was her idea to add the glittery pumpkin as well. I think she will definitely be working for me soon... she wants to desgin some cards to sneak onto my vendor table to see if anyone would buy it. I just might give her that chance!

La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.