Monday, October 24, 2011

Instant scrapbook baby boy- Hester


Anna giffin makes this paper lace (peyton collection). I thought it was befitting this layout about his first valentine's day. In my family we give our babies vday cards and they go in the keepsake box. It's a nice tradition and a way to show love. The paper lace is attached with spray adhesive to brown bazzill cardstock. The blue layer is hand cut and adorned with faux stitiching made with my zig millenium pen. The scallop square is DCWV as well. I love these chenille brads from Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker and had to add them in red to this layout. The adhesive alphabet was in my stash. Lastly, I added a journaling block 6-min scrapbooker with a 100% boy dimensional sticker. Not too girlie and gets the point across. All we need is a picture of Harrison & journaling to complete the page.

La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.