Thursday, October 13, 2011

Instant Scrapbook Baby Boy - Hester


I decided to create my own mosaic layout with my Nana's kids mat stack from Die Cuts with  A View (DCWV). I used a clipping from extra baby announcements from my own son. The booties were too cute to dispose of and no one was having a baby at that time. Recycling at its best!


This simple layout will display small pictures of the baby's first visitors - family, friends, etc. at the hospital. The page is adorned with vellum stickers from my stash. Simple, yet functional. Once the pictures are applied, it will look fabulous!

La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.