Friday, October 14, 2011

Instant Scrapbook Baby Boy - Hester



What is better than a baby all bundled up ready for his first car ride home. The slow procession seems to take forever! I remember when I brought my first child home in a snow storm after she lived on the NICU for 5 weeks. We needed receiving blankets, rolled wash cloths just so she wouldn't fall out of the car seat she was so small at 4 lbs. It was the most nerve wracking drive and first night of my life. I kept thinking...is she breathing? will the 2 hour feedings ever end?

This monocromatic layout has a lot of room for writing about the first experiences this family has as their son comes home for the first time and is embellished with large gromlets, rub ons and dimensional stickers from my stash.

Delight....

La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.