Thursday, October 13, 2011

Cricut Circle Blogiversary - recipe challenge


This Cricut Circle challege called for a project that includes 2 cricut cuts, 3 buttons, and a title.
I decided to create a scrapbook page for an upcoming instant scrapbook I will create. I love, love, LOVE how it came out and how quickly it all came together.

I used Cricut Imagine cart Nursery Tails. One of the bonus items on the cart is this lovely outdoor scene. I print and cut it fit to page so it turned out just smaller than 12x12. I mounted the page on a scallop 12x12 page from HSN's 3 birds All Dressed Up layered layouts.


The title is cut from Nursery Tails as well and raised with foam tape and true blue stickles. (I love stickles glitter glue!!) I added a glittered heart button detail to adorn the sun.


I love all the critters on this cart! I printed and cut most of them and placed them in the scene. They are popped-up as well. I added 3 more buttons to the trees and added pen detail to the grass and tree.


A view of the animals popped up with foam tape. Wish me luck!

La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.