Sunday, October 16, 2011

Instant scrapbook baby boy - Hester


This is one of the simplest layouts in the scrapbook as well as one of my favorites. The famous picture of the baby sleeping will adorn this page. I started with a blue bazzill cardstock and randomly stamped a star image. I stamped the star twice before re-inking which created lighter and draker stars. I filled in the lighter stars with crystal stickles. I love definition stickers. The definition of Angel is shown on the bottom right and the word Angel is magnified with a clear circle embellishment.


The main embellishemnt is the sweet dreams title print and cut from the Cricut Imagine Nursery Tails cartridge. I printed the layers and assembled with foam tape. To add a little pizazz, I added stickles in firefly, crystal and honey brown. Add stickles to Imagine cuts carefully as the ink can run. The blue dot embellishements are Clear and Simple Stamps.

La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.