Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Cricut Circle Blogiversary - Imagine Print & Layer challenge


This challenge called for 2 Cricut cuts, printed paper using the Cricut Imagine and a layered element that was printed and cut from the Cricut Imagine. I chose to use the Nursery Tails cart to create a girl baby card. I started by chosing a stock image in the machine and filling it with a paper pattern from the cart. I like this pointy shape on cards and scrapbook pages. To accent it, I drew fauz stitching with my zig millenium pen and added peach colored pearls. The layered accent from Nursery tails is the scallop oval, white oval, bunny in the pea pod and words that say sweet pea. I decided not to use the text and to handwrite with my zig writer marker.  To accent the layered cuts, I assembled it with foam tape left over from the round dots (waste not, want not...) and I used my favorite color stickles - Firefly. The shimmer and shine is just magnificent.



this side view shows that each layer is raised up with foam tape. Wish me luck! I really want to win a Cricut Cake machine so I can be the fabulous baker I am meant to be!

La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.