Today a new challenge is posted to the Get Inky! Challenge Blog!
Pull out those fall colors and create a project to wow us!
My project is a square card with vellum punched layers featuring a sentiment stamp from Get Inky! Stamps' Love Bugs available on Etsy. I punched all three layers of vellum at once and an oily substance was left behind. Next time I would incorporate some paper to see if the oil would still leak through.
Here's a closeup of the sentiment and some of the leaves and acorns that were left over once I punched the vellum. I love that the punch leaves behind usable confetti. I also love the jute and the rustic flatback buttons.
One last view with the changing leaves. Makes me wanna pull out my jean jacket and leggings. Enjoy the season! Can't wait to see your fall-inspired projects!
- Get Inky! Stamps - Love Bugs available on Etsy
- Lara's Crafts - Jute Twine
- Favorite Findings - wooden flatback leaf and acorn buttons
- Stamp on It - A2 Vellum Bright color pk 1 (text weight)
- Tombow Vellum mono adhesive
- EK Success - falling leaves punch
- Zots glue dots - bling and petite
- Memento - Tuxedo black ink
- DCWV 5x5 card in green
p.s. I love your comments!! Load 'em on me!!