Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Family Quotes layout - Lickety Split Scrapbooks - CKC Lancaster 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
 
 

Lickety Split scrapbooks taught us how to make frayed ribbon flowers at the Thursday night technique workshop (CKC Lancaster 2012) but provided supplies and instructions for the left page of the Family Quotes layout. The other page was available for sale at their booth. I love this layout.

I personalized the layout for an instant scrapbook for baby and used these scrapbook pages as book ends. The left page at the front of the book and the right hand page at the back. It was very satisfying to arrange it that way and I've decided to do this from now on. The first page will show a family photo before the baby is born, the other will show the family with the baby included at 1 year old with a love letter to him.



 
On these layouts I added Thickers to spell all the names (the bling letters are from my stash and are not by Thickers) and tghe Family Portrait sticker. Everything else was a part of the kit. This was my forst chance to use the Candi product (round colored dot at the center of the flowers and the bullets for the phrases). I love everything about this layout! I hope you do too!
 
 
La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.