Tuesday, January 8, 2013

DCWV July 4th Scrapbook Page


I love Die Cuts With A View (DCWV)! The base page does most of the work, which is important when you only have one page to exemplify a theme. It's from the Summer Days Stack. Coupled with Bazzill mats, Cuttlebug embossing, a die cut and sticker accents the page came together fast.

 
The patriotic die cut is from Cricut Cartidge A Child's Year. The red mat is from my stash. It is linen so it takes the embossing so well. I love the additional dimension in the Cuttlebug stars folder. All the mats were hand cut and rounded with my Creative Memories corner rounder - the best on the martjer in my opinion. Oh, and the glitter stickers are from Sticko (EK Success).
 

 
I am in love with these 3D sticker embellishments called Twinkling Goosebumps from Queen & Company. They fit the design perfectly! I'm feeling patriotic. I can't wait for warmer weather. How about you?
 

La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.