Saturday, January 12, 2013

Hot Pink, Black and White Damask Embellished letters

 
Embellished wooden letters have fast become a best seller at C'est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC! A month hasn't gone by without an order for these babies! These letters can stand on their own and/or be hung on the wall. This time, the order was for Hot Pink, Black and White Damask for a baby shower and nursery decor. I used my fav new technique of coloring the hot pink portions with my Fuschia copic sketch marker. That's right! I colored everything (except the ribbon). I love the ease of creating a coordinated look by hand coloring your own embellishements.
 
Supplies:
 
~wooden letters from Hobby Lobby
~Black and white Damask - Printed from Cricut Image Teresa Collins Black and White
~Fuschia Copic Sketch marker
~Bling, chipboard boarder, fluffy flower from my stash (bling added to center to create a new embellishment)
~Hot pink Damask ribbon from Hobby Lobby
~mod podge, teriffically tacky tape
 
 
 
 
La-Vie

4 comments:

  1. this is SUPER cute.. I love the colors you used together.. they work perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! What an ingenius use of Copics, Why didn't I ever think to do that with paper? I adore Damask in general & who hasn't had their hands on a Copic marker & didn't fall in love??? FABULOUS!!! ThankYOU! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.