Friday, January 11, 2013

KISS - Valentine's Day Layout

 
KISS - Keep it Simple...well you know...
 
Sometimes I'm in a rush, or I've lost the scrapbooking ju-ju etc and need a quick go to layout. This particular day I needed to make a Vday layout quickly. I happened upon a small kit of Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker - Sugar Cookie Collection that I got at a scrapbook convention (CKC I believe). It included double sided cardstock in rich colors and patterns as well as coordinating die cuts, stickers and alphas. Since the pics are the stars anyway in a layout, I decided to put aside my Cricut and slap this baby together.

 
 
The only thing I didn't use from the kit were the photo mats and the vellum title (You are my everything) which as DCWV. I love it came out. The layout is for a friend's baby girl who was born healthy and happy this month!! The baby's first Valentine's Day pics will pop on this layout and be super duper cute. 
 
 
 
Have you had a KISS moment? Tell me about it... I'm all ears!
 
 
La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.