Saturday, January 5, 2013

We're Pregnant! Layout - Instant Baby Scrapbook



I've got the spark! While working for a client to create an instant scrapbook for a baby boy, I have expeienced some of my most creative moments this year. I attribute it to the calm I feel about my craft organization. I can view and find everything because I use the ScrapRack and the 4 section system for organizing everything taught by Tiffany Spaulding (creator of the ScrapRack).



This pregnancy layout starts with My Mind's Eye - Wild Asparagus cardstock and blue distressed frames. Using the Cricut Cartridge 9 Months I created this entire layout. The lady, the titles the untrasound graphic. It's a go to cart for pregnancy and baby. On the ultrasound embellishment, I used Copic markers to color in the baby. The hearts are from a valentines set of puffy alphas I got in the $ section at walmart some years ago.



These are the cutest titles I have seen for this cut from 9 Months. Instead of layering some of the pieces, I cut everything out in white Bazill basics cardstock, left it on the mat and used copics to color in the sections I needed. I even did that for the layered pieces. Great time saver! I was able to quickly color the images, going outside the lines, to give it a completely covered look. I am in love with glitter cardstock from DCWV! I had to add some bling - boy book or not!


La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.