Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Sandy Hook Ele. Snowflakes (post 4)

Happy Birthday to my 8 year old daughter Zora!!
 
 
Here are the final Sandy Hook Ele. snowflakes. Together with my past 3 posts they show a complete set. I'm hoping these flakes bring them joy.
 
This set of snowflakes really made great templates (masks) once it was cut out using the fit to page function. Now I can use chalk, spray ink, ink pads etc. to create this snowflake pattern on 12x12 paper for a layout. I'm going to do it too. You'll see my post later in the month. I'm determined to try every tool and concept I have in my craft room this year. You wouldn't believe what I've had for 2 or 3 years and have never even opened. Anyhoo, I digress...
 
 
 
Cricut Cartridge Graphically Speaking - I made this one double sided using DCWV glitter cardstock.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Both of the above are from Cricut Cartridge Joys of the Season using Bazzill cardstock.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And the final two are from Cricut Cartridge Sophie. The black and white is from DCWV (all dressed up stack? Don't quote me...)
 
 
 
 
La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.