Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Hand Cut Banner layout - The Paper Loft - CKC Lancaster 2012


The Paper Loft lead us in creating a simple layout that showcases a hand cut banner. They provided a template page with various shapes. I chose the pointy one. Old school style I had to place the template on top of cardstock and cut it out. I'm much more of a punch or Cricut girl but "when in rome..." The template included a tab at the top of each banner piece to score and fold down (with twine between) and once you glue it down voila you have a banner.



I used my banner in a title for my sister's instant scrapbook for baby's first year. She's having a boy sometime this week (maybe today! yeah!) This layout will show pictures of the baby's first visitors. If I knew ahead of time I would've made an extra banner piece. Oh well, it is imperfectly perfect!



La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.