Thursday, January 10, 2013

Baby Milestone Charts - Instant Scrapbook


I've had a stack of glitter nursery rhyme cardstock from Jo-Ann's fabrics for some years now. I thought it would great to use the mother goose pages as a background for these growth charts. Using archival printer paper, I created in word 3 lists that are seen in a traditional baby book. One to chart weight and height, another of the memorable firsts and yet another of solid foods introduced and how they were tolerated.


This tooth chart was found on the Internet and enhanced with the lines to include when those particular teeth came in (at how many months). I love this vellum title from DCWV. Using a strip of glitter paper behind gave it just the shimmer it needed! The tape measure was cut from 9 months and I decided to hand write the numbers since the cut ones were beyond tiny.


Another sihoutte from A Child's Year (Cricut) really compliments the companion page. Thickers in green glitter create the title for the top chart. And I couldn't resist the parade of plate, cup and utensils from Criuct Image Cartridge Kate's Kitchen for the food chart. Here are some more views:




 
My client asked for this new concept. At first I didn't hear. Now it's going to be a part of my instant scrapbook line up. Sometimes it's best to step out of the norm and try to fulfill a new request. I'm glad I did!
 

La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.