Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Sandy Hook Ele. Snowflakes (post 3)

 
My crafty charitable donations were kicked off this year with these snowflakes for Sandy Hook Ele. in CT. There will be 4 posts in all to share the different types me and my 2nd grader made to cheer up the survivors and create a winter wonderland in the school along with children and families across the country. The National PTA was instrumental in getting the word out and mobilizing this effort.
 
 
 
These 3 snowflakes were cut from Cricut Cartridge Pooh and Friends. The cardstock is pink DCWV glitter cardstock and the snowflakes are double-sided. The circle is the negative cut and the positive cut (shown below) remained. Waste not, want not!
 
 
 
 
 
The next snowflake is double-sided but a little differently. The main image was cut from DCWV white glitter cardstock (silver glitter) and the back side is plain white. Using the same cardstock but in pink with the silver glitter I cut the layer for the snowflake correctly on the top image and too small on the bottom (but I went with it anyway...no need to waste it. Every snowflake is unique!)
 
 
 
 
 
 
Last post of snowflakes next time... stay tuned.
 
 
La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.