Sunday, January 6, 2013

Nursery Layout for Baby Boy- Instant Scrapbook


This layout is part of an instant baby boy scrapbook I made for a client. The book is designed to document the baby's first year. This particular layout highlights coming home from the hospital and pictures of the nursery.

The idea for this layout started with Making Memories Animal Crackers - Jack Flocked Alpha scrapbook paper. I don't usually use paper to scrapbook with (only cardstock and thicker materials) but I just loved the look this paper and the flocked letters. It was perfect for this baby boy's scrapbook.



Because the background is busy I decided to go light on embellishments. A few significant ones from my stash was all it took.





I am still excited about these embellishments I created with the Cricut Cartridge 9 Months! The mobile title and the crib were must have elements. I got this cart on Black Friday and it was inexpensive and very valuable.





I added a sticker star to the mobile to give it my own touch and this 3D bear sticker. I really wanted this bear in the crib but he was too big (waaaahhh!) But I am pleased with his location now. It gives the title that little somethin' somethin' I was looking for.






I love Core'dinations cardstock! It really gave me the look I wanted here for the crib sheet. This a=is a one of a kind layout that brings me JOY!




La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.