Friday, December 14, 2012

(Take 3!) Fabulous Pages - Quick Quotes - CKC Lancaster

 
In the Quick Quotes class this was the third layout. Compared to the others this was a snap. It just required cutting the mats, inking the elements and layering them. This was definitely more my speed. I don't know why, but I am much more tolerable of layers on a card than I am for scrapbook layouts.
 
Here's a closer look: 
 






This layout, with the addition of just two flowers and a title (which covered the previous title) this layout was used to document the baby's first visitors.


 
 




La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.