Friday, December 21, 2012

Latest and Greatest Class (post 2) - Embellish it! - CKC Lancaster 2012


Here's another layout from the Latest and Greatest class taught by Embellish it! at CKC Lancaster 2012. The collection is called Clippings from Basic Grey. They sell the collection and the kit for this layout on the website.



I love this layout because you cannot really tell what is the layer and what is the cardstock. I'll give you a clue... the letters TRIP and the Who what when square was cut from another page in the collection. The rest is the cardstock.



On this page, we added more layering, but it's still interesting how much was already on the page. We aded the stick with me, the hand with the no., the tag, the ripped flight number ticket and the heart. I used a die from Tim Holtz Alterations called filmstrip frames. It's a little different than the one that was shown on the instructions page (but wasn't included in my kit). I think I am going to put this in my nephew's first year instant scrapbook for his first trip to PA to see me!


La-Vie

2 comments:

  1. I really like the layering effect here. its put together very nicely. thanks for sharing this

    ReplyDelete

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.