Monday, December 24, 2012

First Christmas Layout


I created this layout for my a friend who is expecting a baby girl any day now. It's a part of his instant scrapbook for baby's first year (one of my best selling products here at CLDU!) I love DCWV Christmas cardstock because it's double sided and had the most amazing designs. It's hard to choose which side to use.


The alpha stickers are by Martha Stewart, the mats are American Crafts foil cardstock and the dimensional stickers are from my stash. All layouts are better with bling, so I had to add the ho ho ho.


Jolee's makes the Christmas tree and gifts. It's my very favorite accessory for any Christmas themed page. The pictures of my friend's baby girl will sparkle and shine on this layout!! What a wonderful Christmas gift!


La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.