Friday, December 28, 2012

Happy smile layout (part 1) - Embellish It - Play All Day NJ 2012


I had so much fun with Embellish it! at CKC Lancaster that I attened their crop in NJ in the fall of this year. We were taught 4 layouts in between working on our own layouts. This layout is called Happy Smile.



This was my favorite tip of the day. How to use twine with dimensional stickers to create a unique look. I am not much of a twine user... but I am interested in incorporating it into my design going forward.

 
 
With the addition of a few embellishments and bling letters this layout was transformed into a layout for a baby girl's first year scrapbook.
 



I highly recommend this crop. I spent a lot of time talking to folks about the ScrapRack and the free online organization classes and selling my old craft containers I no longer needed. I went with a group of friends and met new ones along the way. In the end I was very productive and completed several mosaic moments layouts.

La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.