Thursday, December 27, 2012

10 Min Layout - Keller's Creations - CKC Lancaster 2012


At the Thursday night technique class, Keller Creations taught us how to create a 10 min layout with circles, pictures and vellum. This layout is simple and clean. It will allow the pictures to be the focal point rather than the design of the layout. I love the ideas they shared. My layout strays a little bit because I did not have pictures on hand to do it exactly like the example.




With the addition of some embellishments and stickers the layout found a home in a baby girl's first year album. The frosting detail from Jolee's was self adhesive but I needed to add the red tape to truly adhere it to the page without it lifting up.




La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.