Sunday, December 23, 2012

Latest and Greatest class (part 4) - Embellish it - CKC Lancaster 2012



This was the last layout from the Latest and Greatest class taught by Embellish It!. The layout required a lot of sticker layering from a sheet that came with the collection. We used sticker strips to make multi-colored pleated designs. I love the banner sticker. In order to get it seamlessly across the page we stuck it down across both pages and then cut the pages apart. That assured everything was even and straight. Shelby has a million of those kinds of tid bits to help scrappers.




I used this layout as a part of a gift album for babies' first year. With the addition of some Cricut cuts and some photo mats, it became a layout about the baby's home - New York. Since you never know where life will take you, I believe it's important to document where the baby was born with some pics and important facts about that place. Children always want to know where they were born and all the info. This will make that story a breeze.



La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.