Monday, December 10, 2012

3D Flowers - Heartfelt Creations - CKC Lancaster 2012

 
 
Heartfelt Creations makes THE BEST 3D flowers and didn't fail to deliver during the Thursday night technique workshop at CKC Lancaster this year. Everything was pre-cut and pre-embossed so this layout came together really fast. That was my kind of scrapbook kit! We learned how to color the flowers, cut them in the right places to make them pop and to use that ball tipped tool to work the flowers into a 3D shape.
 
I loved the background stamp (shabby chic lace precut) and was able to get it free with purchase at the booth! Check it out here if you're interested in getting it too. It comes unmounted as a rubber stamp.


 
I used the layout as is in a Baptism layout for a baby's first year album for some friends of mine who are expecting. The title from Jolee's was so detailed I decided to make a simple color blocked page. That leaves the journaling and pictures to be the stars!
 

 
 
La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.