Friday, February 11, 2011

Baby Card using Cricut Imagine - Nursery Tails




It's been a while since I posted to my blog, but I have been crafting for pay! Yes, my first job as a paid professional! Yeah! Now that that's done, I am back to share more of my projects with you.

I'm spending some time over the next week on baby items I have made. Here is a baby card I made for someone who had her first child recently. I used my cricut imagine machine to print and cut these images. One of my new tricks is using curling ribbon (used for gifts usually) because it's inexpensive, available in a lot of colors and patterns. The only drawback is that it cannot be tied into bows. So I added a bow from a scrap of ribbon from my stash. All the shapes, colors and patterns were included as a part of the imagine machine and nursery tails cartridge. For the inside of the card I used a decorative scissors and another imagine cut. The stamps on the outside and inside are from stampin' up.
Happy Crafting!
La-Vie

1 comment:

  1. Love this card! I also have left you a blog award on my blog at
    http;//www.217Creations.blogspot.com
    Have a great day!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.