Saturday, February 26, 2011

Easter treat for the Hunt





Each year my mom's group Mocha Moms Lehigh Valley hosts an Easter Egg hunt for our children. Since I am the President, I wanted to make an extra special treat for each child. I used the Cricut Seasonal Cartridge Easter to create the eggs. I used plain cardstock from my stash (Martha Stewart I think) and used Die Cuts With a View Nana's Nursery (for boys) paper stack and their glitter paper stack. I love that DCWV glitter stack because the glitter is trapped in the cardstock and will not prinkle out everywhere as you cut and handle it!! LOVELY!! I cut mirror images of the eggs so that they would line up by using the flip button on my Cricut Expression machine. LOVE MY CRICUT!!


Ok, so I used ribbon from my stash. The most specatacular part of this design is the treat cup from Stampin Up!. I also used one of their stamps. The treat cups are adhesive and I filled them with Jolly Rancher Jelly Beans - which are only available during the Easter season. YUM! get some today!


La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.