Sunday, February 27, 2011

Nativity Christmas Card


Each holiday I volunteer at my daughter's Christian school. I lead the Pre-K and K classes in a craft. For Christmas, I used the Cricut Cartridge Inspired Heart and my Gypsy to create a one-of-a-kind card for the children to make for their parents.
Each silhouette on the cartridge has a base. I used my Gypsy to weld one base and a flipped base so that it would close as a card. I cut the card and the nativity scene at 5". The black cardstock represents night. The silver foil cardstock symbolizes the light of Jesus Christ. To stamp a sentiment on the inside we used stazon white opaque ink and a stampin up! stamp. The children also wrote inside with their white crayola crayons "For God so loved the world he gave His only begotten son." I always know I'll have a great time with the kiddies!
La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.