For my banner, I chose a supergirl theme. Since I am an at-home mom, I decided to make a supermom banner for my craft room. Please flood me with comments because I am super jazzed about this banner. It's my first one and it came out beautifully!
Here's the recipe:
- Blue banner base and red banner base layer cut at 7" from cricut cartridge "tie the knot"
- Supergirl 1 & 2, all layers and shadow cut at 5 1/2" from cricut cartridge "superman"
- Supergirl symbol and all layers cut at 5" from cricut cartridge "superman"
- Font and shadow cut at 3 1/4" from cricut cartridge "superman"
- 5 yards of yellow ribbon
- opaque white gel pen
- Adhesives - Zots small glue dots, ATG gun, Zig 2-way glue pen
Notes: Putting together the licensed characters are very challenging. There are tiny pieces that look like nothing until they are all assembled and they are very delicate. I learned that leaving the pieces on the mat or together as a set still attached to the paper where it was cut very valuable. That way I would not lose anything or not be able to figure out the orientation of everything. I also used a skewer to help me place small parts in place. I used an opaque white gel pen for the eyes instead of trying to cut and place tiny white eyeballs.