Two posts in one day? I'm on FIRE!!
My daughter helped me put together this scrapbook page about our dog. The challenge requires an animal cut, animal print etc. The project must include at least 2 cricut cuts.
We used four legged friends cricut lite cartridge:
- dog10 and layers cut at 6"
- text and layers
using real dial size for all cuts - 4 1/2", shift 2", layer button on 1", layer and shift 1 1/4"
- Martha stewart punch around the page - ribbon loop
- leopard patterened ribbon from my stash
- 1.5 sheets of double sided paper from my stash
- Adhesive - Scotch pink ATG gun and zots small glue dots
So easy even a 6 year old can do it!! Toodles...