I designed this Christmas card to thank the troops for their service. A group of young children age 3-6 from my Jack and Jill of America group assembled several of the cards and they were sent in care packages for the troops through Give2thetroops. This was our community service project.
Here's the recipe:
- card base - cricut cartridge plantin' schoolbook
- card layer - white glittered cardstock Die Cuts With a View, punched with Martha Stewart Punch Around the page
- reindeer - Cricut cartridge create a critter
- Joy - cricut cartridge joys of the season
- googly eyes
- sentiment inside - Stampin Up!