I designed these Thank You cards as a gift for my sister-in-law and her husband who recently had their first child. The nursery has a jungle theme and is decortated in these colors. I scraplifted a way of packaging the cards based on a technique learned from My Pink Stamper, my favorite crafter/blogger. I used clear cello treat bags usually used for birthday party gift bags and attached a card on top with a staple to match the contents.
Here's the recipe:
- lion - and layers cut at 3" - Cricut cartridge animal kingdom
- giraffe - and layers cut at 3.5" - Cricut cartridge animal kingdom
- monkey - and layers cut at 3" - Cricut cartridge new arrival
- thanks - and layers cut at 1.25 - Cricut cartridge Zooballoo
- martha stewart punch around the page - scallop 3 dot, laurel leaf, double loops
- stickles - crystal
- ribbon from my stash
- cello bags
- for your shower stamp from Stampin' Up!
This was my first attempt at making sets of cards for someone as a gift. Comments please?