Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Baby Shower Thank You Cards


I designed these Thank You cards as a gift for my sister-in-law and her husband who recently had their first child. The nursery has a jungle theme and is decortated in these colors. I scraplifted a way of packaging the cards based on a technique learned from My Pink Stamper, my favorite crafter/blogger. I used clear cello treat bags usually used for birthday party gift bags and attached a card on top with a staple to match the contents.


Here's the recipe:
  • lion - and layers cut at 3" - Cricut cartridge animal kingdom

  • giraffe - and layers cut at 3.5" - Cricut cartridge animal kingdom

  • monkey - and layers cut at 3" - Cricut cartridge new arrival

  • thanks - and layers cut at 1.25 - Cricut cartridge Zooballoo

  • martha stewart punch around the page - scallop 3 dot, laurel leaf, double loops

  • stickles - crystal

  • ribbon from my stash

  • cello bags

  • for your shower stamp from Stampin' Up!

This was my first attempt at making sets of cards for someone as a gift. Comments please?


La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.