Thursday, January 27, 2011

Awesome, Adventurous ME - Cricut Circle Weekly Challenge #17 B.A.B.Y.


Like most scrapbookers, I am the family photographer. That means that most of the time, I am not featured in many pictures. And, I usually focus on highligting the kids and other family members. Therefore it was a challenge to create a layout just about me for the Cricut Circle Weekly Challenge #17. I had to include at least 2 cuts from my cricut machines and include B.A.B.Y. - Brads, Aqua, Butterfly, You as the subject.
My submission includes cuts from my Cricut Imagine Carts - Best Friends and Imagine More Cards as well as my Cricut Cartridge Cuttin Up. A lot more goodies from my stash are included as well. My goal was to enter the challenge because every week I always find some excuse. I am glad that I made it in just before the deadline. Whatever the outcome, I am proud of my courage and determination this week.
La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.