Friday, January 7, 2011

Teacher Christmas Gifts - Homemade Christmas Too











Today, I wanted to share more of the cards I made for the teachers. No 2 packs were the same. I'm so pleased with this work. But now I have to top it next time.

I used the Cricut Cartridge wild card and card stock from the following brands: Die Cuts With a View, Bazzill, Coordinations and other interesting papers. I used stickles glitter glue in crystal to give the "o happy day" card a little bling and I added various sizes of bling to the flower card envelope. The opaque white pen I used for the doodling on the flower card is from inkssentials. More tomorrow....


La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.