Thursday, January 20, 2011

Flip cards from Repeat Impressions (and Me!)





Last year I attended a scrapbooking fair and found these kits to make flip cards. I also bought 3 of the flip card stamp sets to go with the kits. Although I love the way these came out, they are going into several sets of cards I am selling to a friend who will give them as gifts for teacher appreciation week. Check out http://www.repeatimpressions.com/ for more info and directions on how to make these cards without a kit as well.

I used two embossing folders - swiss dots from cuttlebug and square lattice from sizzix (bought via stampin up!). Ribbon from my stash and handwriting with zig millenium pen in pure brown (indicating "pull"). My new ink is amazing! Memories Direct 24 Double-Tip Daubers from hsn.com makes stamping a breeze! I was able to get ink on just the image and not the edges. They come in a set of 24 and are nestled in a locking carry box.
Here's a video of the flip cards in motion...


Comments please???!!!
La-Vie

3 comments:

  1. The card looks really cool. Was it hard to make?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you had fun with my FLIP stamp sets and card kits. I really liked the addition of the textured backgrounds too. And what a great video! LOL... I haven't even had a chance to add a video of these to my own site yet! Thanks again for blogging about Repeat Impressions stamps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Wendy! I can't believe you found this post! I was just about to email it to you! I updated the categories and fixed the web address to your site. Now you'll be able to click on the repeat impressions link in the labels area of my blog to see everything I made from your products. Thanks for your compliments. I used a cuttlebug folder as well as a sizzix folder to add the extra dimension. see you in the morning.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.