Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Year! - Goody Gumdrops Card


I am greatful for my 5 faithful followers. I hope to grow this number in the coming months and to be more consistent with my posts. So hang in there with me and bring your friends (please?!).

I am loving my cricut imagine machine! It makes crafting on the fly so easy! I created this card with the Just Because Cards cricut cartridge. I was able to print everything you see using 2 pieces of white cardstock! I used the colors in the Imagine. Although you cannot see it, there are a few gumdrops that are raised with mini popdots.
If you are thinking about buying the cart, there is a trick to which cards actually fit in which envelopes. I was able to find a great guide on another blog. check out http://www.creationswithchristina.com/ for a video series and to download a guide for this cart.
La-Vie

1 comment:

  1. Cute!!! You are right about the Imagine! It does make crafting quick! Hang in there on the posting! I am a fellow Circlet!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.