Friday, January 14, 2011

Interactive Spinner Card




I created this thank you card using Die Cuts With A View card base and a spinner card top layer from Repeat Impressions http://www.repeatimpressions.com/. By placing a circular foam adhesive dot between two pennies and attaching an image on top, the image spins from side to side on the card. Love it! I inlcuded an unedited video of the card in motion. I also used a stamped sentiment from Stampin Up. The little African woman is a stamp I purchased at a craft fair. I used the cuttlebug and swiss dots dry embossing folder to add dimension. I am in love with the martha stewart punch around the page punches. I used it along the trim to add interest. The thank you ribbon was from my stash bought at AC Moore. Hope you enjoyed it!
La-Vie

1 comment:

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.