Thursday, May 14, 2015

Princess Jazmine and Aladdin layout using EK Success, Simple Stories and Mosaic Moments


Jasmine is one of my daughter's favorite princesses! She came bearing messages from Ariel and Eric. It was so cute to see them fraternizing! Aladdin was very cool too! This Mosaic Moments layout was a slam dunk using their grid paper and dies. The patterned paper and embellishments are from EK Success and the snap cards are from the Simple Stories Say Cheese collection.


We waited a while to get our homemade autograph books signed! It was worth the wait for sure! I've started putting stickers on pictures... It took me a long time to be comfortable with it but it actually helps the overall motif. I added a crown to my daughter's head and some words to another couple pics.


Here's the layout altogether. Feel free to use the links below to check out the rest of this album. I'm still creating a few more layouts before I am done. So stay tuned...


Thanks for stopping by! Crafty blessings!

La-Vie



To view more of my Disney pages check out these links:

http://cestla-viedesigns.blogspot.com/2015/05/magic-kingdom-mosaic-moments-and-simple.html



Challenges:

Please follow me on social media and help spread the word about me.
Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Super layout!!! I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes MAY Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.