Here's another card that my daughter and I both had a part in making. I created the glitter paper and affixed an Elizabeth crafts outline sticker. I then passed it to my daughter to color. I enjoyed how she experimented with color and color mixing on this butterfly. I then fussy cut the butterfly and affixed it to the card.
This was a new type of card for me. The background was rather busy but I broke it up by highlighting a part of the background with a stamp and colored in with a Copic marker. It was cool to step out of the norm.
- Elizabeth Crafts outline stickers
- Spectrum Noir
- Heidi Swapp
- memento ink
- Elizabeth Crafts microfine glitter (warm diamond)
- gold border and epoxy dots from my stash
- card base We R Memory Keepers - inked rose
Thanks for stopping by!
- DLART - May Linky Challenge
- Fan-tastic Tuesday - Anything goes (add texture)
- Party time Tuesdays - anything goes
- Tuesday Throwdown - anything goes
- Through the Craft Room Door - anything goes
Please follow me on social media and help spread the word about me.