I've got another outline sticker card for ya! We made a bunch for charity (if you're wondering why I have so many lately). My 10 year old daughter colored these flowers for me with Spectrum Noir. I used the glitter panel to make a card. I even pulled out a punch to give the edge a cute scallop. The look wasn't complete until I added sequins!
- outline stickers from Stamp On It
- Spectrum Noir
- Tim Holtz sentiment stamp
- memento ink
- Elizabeth Crafts microfine glitter (warm diamond)
- border punch from EK Success
- sequins from stash
- card base We R Memory Keepers - inked rose
Thanks for stopping by!
- DLART june linky - anything goes
Please follow me on social media and help spread the word about me.