Monday, June 1, 2015

Floral Encouragement Card - Outline stickers


I've got another outline sticker card for ya! We made a bunch for charity (if you're wondering why I have so many lately). My 10 year old daughter colored these flowers for me with Spectrum Noir. I used the glitter panel to make a card. I even pulled out a punch to give the edge a cute scallop. The look wasn't complete until I added sequins!

Supplies:
  • outline stickers from Stamp On It
  • Spectrum Noir
  • Copics
  • Tim Holtz sentiment stamp
  • memento ink
  • Elizabeth Crafts microfine glitter (warm diamond)
  • border punch from EK Success
  • sequins from stash
  • card base We R Memory Keepers - inked rose

Thanks for stopping by!

La-Vie

Challenges:


Please follow me on social media and help spread the word about me.
Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.